It may be useful to know how to remove a video from your YouTube channel. A recent video you uploaded may have contained an error, or you may wish to clean up your channel. There’s an easy way to delete videos on YouTube. Mobile apps and web browsers can be used to get the job done.
Despite claims to the contrary, the internet does not last forever. Videos you upload to YouTube can be removed at any time. The videos you upload to YouTube can be removed at any time from your Smartphone or website.
How To Delete A YouTube Video On Your Pc
- Log in to your account on YouTube, and then click on your profile picture in the top-right corner.
- Select YouTube Studio from the menu.
- You’ll see a square-shaped button with a play button on the left side of the left sidebar when you click the Content button.
- You can delete a video by hovering your mouse over it and clicking the three dots that appear.
- Choose Delete Forever from the video.
How To Delete A YouTube Video Using Cell Phone
Using the YouTube Studio app or the official YouTube app are the two ways to delete YouTube videos from your Smartphone.
Using The YouTube App On The Phone
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner of the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android.
- Then, select Videos in the upper-right corner.
- Open the list of all your videos by tapping Manage Videos in the top-right. Tap the three dots to its right when you find the one you want to delete.
- Hit Delete.
How To Delete A YouTube Video Using YouTube Studio App
- Tapping the stacked three lines in the top-left of YouTube Studio will open the Studio.
- choose the video you want to delete from your channel.
- You can delete videos by tapping them and then tapping the pencil icon at the top of your screen.
- The video editing screen will open once you click on this. At the bottom of the page, you will find the Delete from YouTube button. Simply tap on the gear icon to begin.
What Will Happen When You Delete A Video?
A video will be permanently deleted if you follow these steps. There will now be a “video not found” message wherever the video was shared or embedded. Comments and votes will also be removed at the same time. Uploading the video again will mean that you will have to start the interaction process over again. According to Google, the video is no longer searchable within YouTube.
What Are The Main Reasons To Delete A YouTube Video
How to deal with videos that were not uploaded by you? There may be pink elephant pajamas on you in it. You may also just find yourself in a place where you have no business being. Maybe it’s not even you but your baby, and you don’t like that so many people are watching him and want to remove the video clip.
It depicts inappropriate images or scenes. Then, when you are ready to report it, tick whether it is nudity-related or not. Also, there is a section for minors’ content.
Violent Or Repulsive Content:
These are videos that promote terrorism or depict fight scenes. It would be better to describe the type of violation in the video, for instance, there are different graphs for youths and animals.
Harmful Or Abusive Content:
A stereotypical example would be a video that offends certain groups or individuals and promotes hate and negativity in the viewer. Regardless of whether there is physical abuse in the video, deterioration resulting from the video is enough to qualify for the claim.
Harmful Dangerous Acts:
Can be harmful to another person’s health and ruin their life or health. For instance, if an older schoolboy physically abuses a younger one in the video, you should report it.
It’s the worst. The little ones are treated offensively, or they are sexually abused. You just need to enter the precise period on the time scale, so there are no subcategories.
Spam Or Misleading:
A video clip is either copied or posted multiple times on multiple resources, or a fact is included in the video that is not true.
Affecting Your Rights:
When you don’t want the videos of your copyright to become public (movies, slideshows), it is the last case. Especially often it happens when you are a wedding photographer and you’ve created a perfect slideshow of the bride’s morning, and now you discover that someone has stolen it.
Perhaps you are a director and have made a short film you were going to submit to Cannes but went to a different channel instead.
These reasons can also be used to flag a channel or comment. A call to YouTube support is all it takes for them to verify that they supervise your complaints. The movie will be removed if it does not meet YouTube Creator Guidelines, or its author will receive a warning if the issue is not so serious.